This Is a must try, its creamy and deliciously chocolatey! Great for those cravings when you feel like a chocolate treat or a pick me up.
Oh and the nutritional profile is not too bad either! It’s Choc full of magnesium, rich in iron and calcium just to mention a few.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1-2 dates
- 1 T nut butter or peanut butter
- 1 heaped tsp of raw cacao or to desired chocolate taste
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1/4 – 1 level tsp Maca powder (optional)
- 250-400ml Organic unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- Handful of ice
- Add all ingredients in order and add enough milk to desired consistency. Start with less than you think, as you can always add more.
- Blend well for about a minute, check consistency and taste.
- Sit down and Enjoy!